A Guy's Note To His Wife About Christmas Lights

Someone sent this funny joke to me this morning and it made me laugh. Hope you enjoy it as well!


Hi, Sweetheart:

I am sorry about getting into an argument about putting up the Christmas lights.
 
I guess that sometimes I feel like you are pushing me too hard when you want something.
 
I realize that I was wrong, and I am apologizing for being such a hard-headed guy.
 
All I want is for you to be happy--and be able to enjoy the holiday season.
 
Nothing brightens the Christmas spirit like Christmas lights!
 
I took the time to hang the lights for you today--and now I will  be off to the golf course.
 
Again, I am very sorry for the way I acted yesterday.
 
I'll be home later.
 
Love you…… 

Comments

~mylinnie~ said…
Hahaha!!! I literally laughed out loud sitting here...too funny :)
Gary Graefen said…
Very funny!

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Information

Long lost blog...

Fr. Santan Pinto, SOLT 1948-2011