Tales from the desert...Part 4

"While I am on the subject of books, women might be interested in reading a book by author Dawn Eden entitled, The Thrill of the Chaste.

I would recommend this book for late teens/adults. It's a memoir by the author of her search for true chastity in her life. Ms. Eden shares with the reader her life that was filled with men and worldly things, yet it didn't bring her what her heart truly sought. She was looking for something far deeper than what society had to offer.

Ms. Eden is open and honest about her experiences. She has a great wisdom, sense of humor and a desire to be everything that God wants her to be. I found it refreshing and insightful.

Til then..."

Comments

Mahsheed said…
Hi Sister MJ,

I came here via Dawn Eden's blog. You're writings are very nice and I look forward to reading more of it. I love to read about the religious life.

Regards,
Mahsheed

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Information

Long lost blog...

Fr. Santan Pinto, SOLT 1948-2011