Abbey Youth Fest

I had the amazing experience of being down in Louisiana this weekend for the Abbey Youth Fest. it totally rocked and
Some of the awesome Seminarians and myself. These guys totally rock!
I absolutely loved every minute of it.

A special thank you to Josh Johnson, Reuben Dykes, Brian Butler and all the awesome people that I met this weekend. thank you for blessing my life.

Some of you have asked if have my talks recorded- I do have several cds of various talks, just leave a comment on this blog with your email address (I won't publish your email address or comment) and we will be in touch.

God bless you all-  :)

Comments

Unknown said…
Sr. Miriam! Your testimony was fact-filled, important, and inspiring. It connected with me as an adult, and also with the youth in our group. May God continue to bless your ministry!

Ben Mokry
Jackson, MS
Ben has spoken accurately! As an expectant first time mother, hearing the story of your mother asking our Blessed Mother to lead you to the sisterhood moved me to tears. I often think about how difficult it would be for me to pray for my only son or daughter to answer a calling from God, but now I understand. I will continue to pray for vocations! Your story connected with me as an expectant mother and the youth in our group was amazed by your transformation. May God continue to bless you in all that you do!

Amy Pittman
Madison, MS

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Information

Long lost blog...

Fr. Santan Pinto, SOLT 1948-2011