My Sisters the Saints...

If you are looking for a good book to read, I HIGHLY recommend a new memoir by Colleen Carroll Campbell titled, My Sisters the Saints. 

My Sisters the Saints by Colleen Carroll CampbellThe book chronicles the spiritual journey of Colleen as she investigates her own college "liberated" lifestyle the doesn't bring happiness, only deep emptiness. She begins to challenge the popular idea of femininity and discovers what it really means to be a woman. She finds deep hope and friendship with several  women saints.

It's an honest and excellent read for you, your daughter or women who are dear to you (perhaps a great Christmas gift!)

Read more here-
http://www.amazon.com/My-Sisters-Saints-Spiritual-ebook/dp/B0083DJXQI/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1353602025&sr=1-1&keywords=my+sisters+the+saints

Colleen's website:
 http://colleen-campbell.com/books/my-sisters-the-saints/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Information

Long lost blog...

Fr. Santan Pinto, SOLT 1948-2011